ATM service management software includes a range of features including ATM Monitoring, incident/complaint/ticket allocation, RMA, contract SLA, customer management, preventive maintenance, technician’s travel claims and many more.
Our real time ATM Monitoring System can gather data from different sources such as Switch, XFS & EJ, and can be customized to meet your monitoring requirements.
- War-room monitoring in a single screen the help desk can see all the problems at one glance.
- Close Calls Automatically based on the status of ATM
- Auto Alert as an SMS or Email to Admin if data is not flowing from Switch
When an incident occurs at an ATM, the software automatically raises a ticket. The ticket is automatically allocated to the right service personal. Ticket allocation can be manual, automated or semi automated using Google Maps and real time GPS tracking.
- Real time ATM Status monitoring and allocation
- Checking availability of engineers and technicians
- Track of call history
Escalation and Notification
The Escalation and Notification module is user configurable, and can be customized according to any requirement. The software can generate escalation mails and notifications whenever necessary. The escalation can also be sent as SMS messages.
- Organization Hierarchy can be defined for the escalation mails to be triggered
- Any event can be marked for notification and the trigger is fired
- Routine ‘End of Day’ reports can be mailed to configured users
Activity – Identify Problem and Reassign
Once the ticket is raised and allocated, the next activity begins. The problem has to be identified and passed onto the right service personal who will be able to sort out the issue. When the technician is available, the system auto-generates Preventive Maintenance Call and assigns to him.
- Completely automated or semi automated based on your requirement.
- Mobile application helps in tracking engineer’s movement and
- Allocating the call based on his current location.
When the service personal receives the incident ticket, he rushes to the right ATM to sort out the issue. In case the problem requires RMA/Spare, then he will initiate the workflow process. After the right approval process with proper notification and escalation, the spare are dispatched.
- Configure RMA based on the agreement signed with the customer.
- The service person can scan or take a photo and upload it on to the system.
- Complete workflow can be configured for the RMA
Contract SLA – Billing and Penalty
One of the most important features of ATM management is SLA adherence. When you’re managing an ATM, you will be dealing with numerous vendors and clients – different banks. So, you should ensure that the SLA you sign with them and you meet the terms of agreement you sign with the banks.
- Customized to manage different types of SLAs with ease.
- Each ATM can have a different SLA depending on the distance and place
- It also keeps track of the expenses and raises bills or invoice.
When you’re dealing with multiple ATMs dotted across the city, it is a tad difficult to keep track of what hardware is installed in which place. It helps manage installation, site details, TAT, warranty details, service requirements and all other details.
- Maintain part database for each ATM separately.
- Configure Installation workflow based on check-lists
- Trigger escalation & notification on pending installations
Preventive Maintenance or Site Visits
Any ATM will have multiple devices, from printers to cash dispensers to monitors, etc. And non-ATM related assets from air conditioners to VSATs to display boards, etc. All these appliances have to be checked at regular intervals to ensure optimum performance rather than wait till they break down to service them.
- Configure Preventive Maintenance Schedules on regular intervals
- Auto trigger these calls and allocate them to available technicians
- Configure not to include these calls as a part of SLAs
One problem that ATM management providers face is keeping track of all their service persons. When there is a problem in a particular ATM, the administrator has to identify the service person closest to the location. Our software program can be installed on the Smartphone that the service person can carry.
- Use GPS to provide location, for allocation of tickets.
- Automatically update the status on their phone and move on to another location.
- Monitor the technicians effectively real time
The mobility option also makes it easy to cross verify the travel claims submitted by the service persons. The software calculates the distance travelled by the service persons each day, and consolidates it on the dashboard. The system administrator just has to crosscheck it with the claim to pass it for payment.
- Accurately calculate the distance travelled by the technicians
- Configure the distance travel claims eligible for the technicians
- Prepare the claim form as the company’s specifications & formats
Our software program can be configured to provide a portal for the customers where they can keep track of the jobs and various reports. This module can be configured, so that the customers can view just one or many ATM branches based on the needs.
- Assign customers to check the online status of the tickets
- Mobile Dashboard is available for the customers to view the summary at a glace
- Real data is available 24/7 for the customers to view anytime
Graphical Reports & Dashboard
Business intelligence tools are used to generate bulk reports and process outputs. Our CRM also has a pre-processed report option, which allows, to generate bulk report and save it in excel or .csv format. The report manager tool comes in handy for generating user-defined reports.
- Pareto Charts are available for any data for analysis
- Data can be drag-drop to see the impact
- Dashboard available as a App, which pulls data from the server real time